Rainbow Clan, the place where seeds find their home. Blessings of the Green Grass follows you to the throne (kinsmen)! Brotherhood, comes to run with an iron thumb (shines in the dark), the heart of a warrior, the heart of a man, the heart of a great spirit, that reaches and kicks (stands up for what is right and unites broken hearts). Follow the Great River, the crystalline shore leads, right down towards the heartbeat. Gather together and explore, the heart of all our relatives, we adore!


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHere I stand, in Grandmother's land (dream space). It all belongs to you, because you are true. Seeking the heart that does good, always watching out for us. Thanking all that you do, because Grandmother we love you. Grandmother (guiding us towards our destiny), you hold our dreams. You allow us to fly with our Souls. And Blue Road cross the Red, to bring home the sacred Sun Dance (united soul and flesh, yellow way). And dreams are born within, because Grandmother, you always win(d). Your love fills our hearts. Because we do take a leap of faith, because you hold our hearts near yours and we never part. Let us dream in Grandmother Space and Grandmothers of the Green Grass, we hold your hands, for we are going home to the Rainbow Clan!

Grandmother Shines!

Relatives, To hear this wonderful Song about Grandmother, please click twice for this player. Please turn off IamaSunDance.Org Music Player is in the Right Column. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you! Elders Alightfromwithin.Org

My Beloved White Buffalo Calf Woman and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, To the Grandchildren...

I thank you with all my heart... my grandmother's heart, where my dream is for all the grandchildren to come home, and know the warm hug of grandmother's love. That we may be family again and lose ourselves in the love of each other's heart, never to be apart but ALWAYS a PART of the wholeness of God. May we let the past go and find our future in our heart that KNOWS. Blessings my children and grandchildren, come on home, and we shall be glory in the winds again and we shall never lack, for abundance will flow and hope shall finally show, that faith is realized in each other, and our dreams, now a whisper, shall be a SHOUT, and never more shall doubt have a place. Peace, pure peace, be upon our bodies, our minds, our hearts, and let us breathe out and fill the world, fill the oceans, the waters flow, with our love and delight. Great rainbow warriors of prophecy, be full of might and Godness and let your perfect warrior hearts be strong and endure, for this is the time for the why, the where and the whom of our creatings. The dreaming of heaven coming to earth in these bodies of frailness, and yet of such greatness that if only we knew our worth, we would never falter and never despair, but we would only know how to share. Let us let out our goodness that all shall find theirs, and the sharing shall be so wondrous that the shine of the glory will blind those that see, and those that are blind shall find true prophecy. I love you my darlings and I send you my blessings in the winds... be of great courage and start to LIVE!

I bless your sacred nine directions and the fire and the waters within.

Lovingly your Grandmother Comfort in the Wind, Sunshine Glory Shines gray person, the embrace of the story House of the War Dance, Hoops of the Universe, a flower unfolding, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Perfection in You!

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Relatives On The Throne, Kingsmen to Kinsmen to Relatives True Blue

Image: Fire and Water blessings find a home, where souls abound, with
mighty friends (helpers). Warriors do swim, inside the blue, the fire so true,
 it lights up a golden sun. I bless water and fire, my love! (relatives true)
 
 
Relatives on the Throne (kingsmen, kinsmen, relatives true blue),
 
Welcome home! on the phone, blowing and bowing to the breeze. Let me feel, oh so real, it's time, to come home to thee. God gift us liberty!

Your devoted servant, sends waves of love to thee. It's where we do roam over green grass fields our home, where we run free, feeling such breeze come over me, set me free.
Royalty, my soul flies to you! 
 
Elder crystal person, says, we got to have fun, for heaven comes home in our hearts!
White Buffalo Calf Woman sings, the places we sing, brings lessons of grieve, but we are a rainbow clan, and we demand joy to enter the wind! 
Unite broken hearts, step up with your soul and bless all you know.  Heaven can relieve all our sins.  

Blessing the sacred nine directions in the wind!
Welcome Home  ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ 
 
On Sat, Sep 25, 2010, Aida Running Deer, Your Magic Heart of Belief (aqua person)  wrote:

Namaste Holy Spirit Sails Across the Seas,

My goodness how what can trouble you is so similar to what troubles me. I see you, I feel you, I understand, I show you me with no fear. What a relief, what a blessing. To be able to let that much understanding and love come from you to someone like me or your relatives here in the hoops whom you've never even meet, truly a blessing.

Thank you for this uplifting wave of love fallen over my troubles!

Namaste Relative,
Aida Running Deer, your Magic Heart of Belief

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting(In response to this post from Grandfather Holy Spirit:
http://holyspiritsailsacrosstheseas.blogspot.com/2010/09/sometimes.html )

Blessed Song I give to you, to know the Sacred Blue.  The home that we long to know true, the loving Blue (heart knowing relatives).  Where distance is just a call, when you need all that's water fall (tears) and spring will light up inside your heart to find the blue, red illumination's call (finding your spirit). Aho (ahau), may your spirit fly!

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010, Grandfather Holy Spirit wrote:

My Dear Aida Running Deer, our Magic Heart of Belief

This brings great joy into my heart.  I wrote this for a wonderful man and I had to write it in the me - I form, so that he can take (receive) it. It is a kind of seed sown with all the love that lives in the bottom of my heart that lives in the essence "I am" and "I know", that he is not the only one!
 
So I am grateful for having been able to send and shower you in all the rainbow colored love that pours out ... Whenever it is for you , take such a shower for this love is all ways around.

While writing this I was able to enter one of the last real angst I feel not always but sometimes and there was a sentence from White Buffalo Calf Woman who said
I am a trusting baby soul and this trust brought me through. Now I can take all what this angst showed me
for creating wonderful new things, as it freed so much energy


namaste
veroniKA Grandfather Holy SPirit

those who seek purity
will be blessed with divine vision
and will see the miracle of life

i bless the world
i bless my self
i bless you
i bless the nine directions in you my Relatives

http://holyspiritsailsacrosstheseas.blogspot.com/
 
Rainbow Clan, the place where seeds find their home. Blessings of the Green Grass follows you to the throne (kinsmen)! Brotherhood, comes to run with an iron thumb (shines in the dark), the heart of a warrior, the heart of a man, the heart of a great spirit, that reaches and kicks (stands up for what is right and unites broken hearts). Follow the Great River, the crystalline shore leads, right down towards the heartbeat. Gather together and explore, the heart of all our relatives, we adore!

Here I stand, in Grandmother's land (dream space). It all belongs to you, because you are true. Seeking the heart that does good, always watching out for us. Thanking all that you do, because Grandmother we love you. Grandmother (guiding us towards our destiny), you hold our dreams. You allow us to fly with our Souls. And Blue Road cross the Red, to bring home the sacred Sun Dance (united soul and flesh, yellow way). And dreams are born within, because Grandmother, you always win(d). Your love fills our hearts. Because we do take a leap of faith, because you hold our hearts near yours and we never part. Let us dream in Grandmother Space and Grandmothers of the Green Grass, we hold your hands, for we are going home to the Rainbow Clan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grandmothers of the Green Grass welcome you home. Please visit our other site http://rainbowclan.blogspot.com. Thank you for your Comments. We appreciate all you do for the world. Your prayers are important. Grandmothers embrace you.

FaceBook

I Bless the Nine Sacred Directions in You!

To Assist Our Combined Efforts (alightfromwithin.org and video producer Mystico) please redirect through proper channels. There are many non-profits saying, they assist Our Brother Leonard Peltier (Hawk Feathers), however, I offer you his niece, Kari Ann Cowan, who has since the beginning led all efforts for his release. http://whoisleonardpeltier.info
LPDOC, P.O. Box 7488, Fargo, ND 58106 Phone: 701-235-2206 Email: contact@whoisleonardpeltier.info
Please Send Cards and Letters Directly to: Leonard Peltier #89637-132, USP-Lewisburg, US Penitentiary, PO Box 1000, Lewisburg, PA 17837